New Haven Community Library offers its library patrons access to Universal Class, a service available through Vermont Online Library that provides access to over 500 online courses.
Not registered? Learn more...
You will need your library card number to access Universal Class and register.
Talk to our Librarian to get your ID.
Features of this online education opportunity:
- You will need to create an account and have a valid e-mail address to sign up for courses.
- You are welcome to enroll in up to 5 courses.
- You have up to 6 months to finish each course.
- You have access to your course 24/7 via the Internet.
- Attend class and do assignments on your schedule.
- Each course has a real instructor who you may communicate with using e-mail.
- These are non-credit courses and are provided for your personal enrichment
- These courses are not intended to be a substitute for any state, government, licensing, or educational requirements.
These are non-credit courses and are provided for your personal enrichment. These courses are not intended to be a substitute for any state, government, licensing, or educational requirements. Universal Class is offered at no cost to all Vermont Public Libraries by the Vermont Department of Libraries. All citizens of Vermont who have access to the services of a public library are eligible to use this online learning resource for free in the library or from remote sites.
Subjects include: Guitar Playing, Budgeting and Saving, Digital Photography, Babysitting 101, Algebra, History, American Government, Nutrition and many more!
This program supported by the Institute of Museum and Library Services, a federal agency, through the Library Services and Technology Act as administered by the Vermont Department of Libraries.